I joined PalomarWealth in 2017 and currently serve as our Chief Operating Officer. Working closely with our CEO, Keith Hubble, I cultivate each area of the practice by harmonizing our team, technology, and the Thrivent/TAN relationship to benefit our wonderful clients. I have organization in my DNA and strive to use that asset to everyone’s benefit!
My undergraduate work at Roosevelt University focused on business with a pre-law emphasis. After working as a legal administrator for several years, I advanced my education by completing my master’s degree in Human Resources. I am committed to learning as laws and regulations continue to change.
My family relocated from Peoria, IL to Charlotte, NC in 2020. Working remotely has been a huge blessing, allowing me to spend more time with my family. My husband and three daughters are huge Disney fans-I have lost count of the times we have traveled to the Magic Kingdom! As our nest is nearly empty, I am trying my hand at pickleball and relearning to love golf.
My favorite Bible verse is Ephesians 4:32 – Be kind and compassionate to one another, forgive each other, just as in Christ God forgave you.
- B.S. Business with a pre-law emphasis, Roosevelt University
- Paralegal Certification
- Master’s degree in Human Resources, Kennedy Western University
- Former member, Secretary & Vice-Chair of Women in Management
- Former member, Church Council Secretary, Redeemer Lutheran Church
- Former board member, 5-year Chair of Concordia Lutheran School Board
- Member of Forest Hill Church