After spending nearly 15 years in wellness coaching, I joined PalomarWealth in January 2020. When I realized that I could amplify my passion for personal finance by educating myself to benefit others, I completed a holistic course of study to achieve my designations. As an advisor, my primary mission is to partner with clients to define and prioritize their goals into actionable, achievable steps.
I am a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ Professional and have earned my ChFC® designation. Enthusiastically devoted to financial literacy, I volunteer as a member of the AFE (Associate of Financial Educators), coordinate Financial Peace University courses at my home church, and collaborate with my fellow advisor, Matt Rupert, to create a podcast series dedicated to helping everyone understand their finances. When I am not in the office creating unique financial plans for clients, my family creates memories by road-tripping. Over the last eight years, we have explored 21 national parks!
My favorite Bible verse is Philippians 4:6-7, it serves as a reminder to always trust that God will provide.
"Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus."
- B.S., Illinois State University
- Series 65 License
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™
- Chartered Financial Consultant, ChFC®
- Member of PalomarWealth Investment Committee
- Member of PalomarWealth Philanthropic Committee
- Co-host of "Navigating Your Financial Journey" Podcast
- President, Concordia Lutheran School Band Parents Organization
- Board Member, Trinity Lutheran Church Discipleship Board